Sunday, May 4, 2014

New season New Blog - 2014

Well I thought I would start a blog, like many of my fellow club members, for my fishing adventures or sometimes mis-adventures.  Not sure if anyone will actually ever read this blog besides myself but at least it will help me remember how I did fishing over time.  It is still 3 weeks until the 2014 Bass Opener in Minnesota and the itch to start fishing is almost unbearable.  I took the cover off the boat yesterday and started getting things cleaned up and ready for the season.  Coming off what I consider one of my most successful seasons last year with 1 First Place, 2 Second Place, & 1 Third Place Finishes I have high expectations for this upcoming Tournament Season.

Currently I am scheduled to fish in 10 Tournaments this year on the following lakes; Washington/Stella, Koronis, Minnetonka, Clearwater, North/South Center, Vermilion (2 Days, 2 Tournaments), Big Marine, MNBN TOC, and East/West Rush.  However, I may be adding 2 or 3 more tournaments during the season as my schedule permits.

My motto while fishing over the last couple of years has been "One @ A Time" to remind me to just concentrate on catching the hardest fish to catch in my limit, the next one!  Well this year I am adopting a second motto that my wife Jo reminds me of "Just Fish" so I remember that in the end I need to just have fun.

Hopefully my future posts are full of exciting fishing stories that will keep anyone that decides to read them entertained.

Catch ya next time and remember "Just Fish"


No comments:

Post a Comment